Insurance Companies We Work With
- First Choice
*We are unable to accept Premera plans that require a preauthorization. We are at capacity on these kinds of plans, as they require significant administrative resources.
**We can bill your personal injury policy if you were in a car accident (we do not bill third party claims).
We can bill out of network for some plans. We do not accept Regence, Cigna, L&I, or Medicare/Medicaid. If you have any further questions, please call the office at 425-825-0255, or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Preparing for your First Visit
- Please fill out the benefits verification form on the bottom of this page so we can verify your benefits in advance.
- Fill out the necessary paperwork in advance by downloading it here. You can also arrive to your first appointment 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork if you prefer.
- Please bring your Insurance card and a prescription from a qualified health care provider to your appointment. We need to have a prescription on file even for plans that don't require one. This is because massage therapists must provide a diagnosis when we bill, and diagnosing is outside the scope of our practice. The prescription must include the following:
- your name and your doctor’s name
- the date
- ICD-10 diagnosis code(s)
- a specific number of visits
*If you come in without a prescription, before we have verified benefits, or if we have never worked with your insurance before, we will charge you the out of pocket rate of $85 for your first visit. If your insurance covers the visit, we will refund you, or you can use the $85 as a credit toward future copays.